Discover more about Calvary Bible Church’s ministries toward its congregation. At Calvary, we believe in Jesus. At Calvary, we also believe that Jesus is God. At Calvary, we also believe that the Bible is the ultimate authority in our lives and it is to be treated as such. If one doesn’t treat it as such, we have no reason to believe that they are actually a follower of God.
Our Ministry Principles
Calvary Bible Church is an independent Bible-believing ministry. We believe both the Old and New Testaments to be the infallible Word of God and the sole authority on all matters of faith and practice. We also believe these Scriptures teach:
- All men are sinners in need of the Savior.
- Jesus Christ is the pre-existent Word and the virgin born Son of God.
- Christ physically died for the payment our sin and bodily rose from the dead.
- Man’s only salvation is personal, individual acceptance of Jesus Christ as Savior. This salvation is a free gift of God’s through faith in Christ and not by any work or merit of man.
- Jesus is now ascended into Heaven, and His return to take all believers to dwell with Him in Heaven eternally is imminent.
- Until Christ returns, all believers are to live Christ-like lives, separate from sin and all worldly philosophies and practices.
Calvary Bible Church seeks to accomplish our mission through:
- Sunday Morning Bible Study at 9:45 AM
- Sunday Morning Worship Service at 10:45 AM
- Sunday Evening Services and Home Fellowships as announced
- Wednesday Bible Study and Prayer Time at 7:00 PM
Other ministries of the church include:
- Child care during most services
- Children’s services
- Patch the Pirate Clubs
- Kids4Truth Club
- Weekly retirement home services
- Evangelistic opportunities
- Ladies’ fellowships and book studies
- Monthly family activities
- Music ministries
- Calvary Christian School
- And much more…